The AGC 150 series
Flexible solutions for a wide range of power and engine control applications
The AGC 150 (Advanced Genset Controller) series is designed for OEMs and system designers and covers a wide range of power and engine control applications. It offers unmatched flexibility, high quality, and tried and tested reliability in a compact package. The AGC 150 series enables power management and (in most variants) synchronisation, giving OEMs and system designers a wide range of design options to choose from.
The AGC 150 series includes the following variants designed for specific control applications, making application-specific design, installation, configuration, and commissioning easy:
- The AGC 150 Generator contains all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset.
- The AGC 150 Mains can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 BTB can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controls non-synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
- The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including fixed- and variable speed functions for pump applications.
Short lead times and timely delivery
Our extensive manufacturing capacity allows us to meet any volume demand – regardless of geographical destination. We work hard to make sure our customers receive orders as quickly as possible, and we ship standard products in less than 7 days.
We manufacture all our products in-house at our Danish HQ in Skive to ensure we continue to meet demand and reduce customer lead times. So if you are struggling to get hold of control products through your usual supply channels, there has never been a better time to talk to DEIF.