The AGC 150 series
Flexible solutions for a wide range of power and engine control applications
The AGC 150 (Advanced Genset Controller) series is designed for OEMs and system designers and covers a wide range of power and engine control applications. It offers unmatched flexibility, high quality, and tried and tested reliability in a compact package. The AGC 150 series enables power management and (in most variants) synchronisation, giving OEMs and system designers a wide range of design options to choose from.
The AGC 150 series includes the following variants designed for specific control applications, making application-specific design, installation, configuration, and commissioning easy:
- The AGC 150 Generator contains all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset.
- The AGC 150 Mains can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 BTB can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controls non-synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
- The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including fixed- and variable speed functions for pump applications.