Touch Display Unit TDU TDU 107
TDU 107 is a preprogrammed touch screen solution for connection to DEIF’s AGC-4 controllers.
The display provides user-friendly touch screen control, visualisations and graphical overviews that are easily readable even at sharp angles.
Combines both an HMI display and 6 AOP (Additional Operator Panel) on one device. Easy to use icon driven HMI providing fast access and configurable instrument pages.
Provides Tier 4 final support.
The TDU 107 is available in two versions:
TDU 107 Core
- Operating temperature 0ºC to 50ºC
- 1 ethernet port for connection to the controller
TDU 107 Extended
- Operating temperature -20ºC to 60º C
- True glass front
- Robust aluminium housing
- 2 bridged Ethernet ports for connection to the controller
- Remote access (via VNC connection)
- Plug and play
- Build in AOP (additional operators panel) customizable buttons and status lamps
- Quick instrument selection directly from the screen
- Tier 4 Final support with automatic jump to dedicated Tier4 page
- Visual capability curve with actual working point of the genset
- Easy search functionality in several menus
- Live application supervision
- Possibility to merge alarm and event logs
- Service menu with estimated date for next service
- Live I/O overview
Digital voltage controller DVC 310
- Start management capability with start on threshold, soft start, and Close Before Excitation (CBE) functions
- Voltage regulation accuracy +/-0.25 %
- Optimise genset performance and size using exclusive engine help functions (load acceptance module, negative forcing, U/f, soft voltage recovery and stator current limitation)