Multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII DIN
Versatile and intuitive, DEIF’s multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII DIN is perfectly suited for monitoring and analysis of all types of power systems and fitted for DIN rail mounting.
The MIC-2 MKII DIN helps you optimise your energy system. Capable of logging all applications from single low voltage to multiple high voltage applications, the sturdy unit completes your SCADA system overview.
A microprocessor-based measuring unit for most electrical quantities on 2-phase or 3-phase electric energy distribution networks, readings are transferred via Modbus or Profibus communication to your SCADA system.
Fitted with the Ethernet TCP/IP module, the unit offers direct access to Modbus data and is easy to access remotely via standard browsers.
KWh counter reset and change of settings can be password-protected, and using DEIF’s free utility software it is a simple and fast job to configure and adapt the unit to fit most applications.
- Measures voltage, current/active/reactive and apparent power, frequency, energy kWh/kvarh, PF, THD, demand
- For all 2- and 3-phase AC network topologies
- Suitable for Power quality analysis
- Measures Individual Harmonics from 2nd to 63rd
- Min./max. statistic with time stamp
- Customised alarm settings with 16 different parameters
- RS-485 Modbus communication
- Large LCD screen with white backlight
- Optional communication modules - Ethernet (Modbus TCP, HTTP, SMTP) - Profibus DP
- Optional I/O modules - Relay - Analogue I/O - Digital I/O
- Free utility software with data logging
- Type approvals from all major classification societies