Staying the course at sea
Rudder angle solutions for all ship types
A frontrunner in marine bridge instrumentation for decades, DEIF offers a full range of rudder angle indication systems covering both 4-20mA current loop system, +/-10V systems, and CAN systems. For instance, you can combine DEIF’s analogue or CANbased rudder angle transmitters (RTA/RTC) with display-based illuminated indicators (XDi) and create your very own, customised solution. Digitally accurate, you can even calibrate one unit and broadcast automatically to all other units on board!
General features available:
- Complete and type approved system
- Superior accuracy and flexibility
- Robust design and performance
- NMEA output to your Voyage Data Recorder (VDR)
- Analogue or CAN rudder angle transmitter and signal lines
- Calibration on one indicator and broadcast to all others
- Indication of both measured and commanded rudder angle possible
Uncompromising quality – fully tested & approved
All DEIF marine products are type-tested and tried in the harshest possible conditions before market release to ensure outstanding levels of accuracy, robustness, reliability and water-proof housing. The tests are carried out in our own in-house test centre by our meticulous staff of specialised engineers. The test centre is part of our ISO 9001 certified quality management system and houses some of the most advanced testing facilities in the world. They allow us to carry out all the relevant tests for marine classification approvals, CE marking, MED approvals, UL, etc. – under our own roof.