Prolong the lifetime of your generator
Updating your old control systems with DEIF technology will not only optimise the operation of your gensets and make them more robust. You will also benefit from reduced fuel costs and CO2 emissions.
Above all, updating your old control systems will make your power supply more reliable and safer.
DEIF’s refitting procedure:
- Health check and type approvals with the classification society (FAT, HAT, SAT)
- Complete situation assessment report
- Check of schematical drawings
- Exchange and installation of new equipment (power management, ship energy monitoring, switchboard equipment, cabinets, graphical interface)
- Complete update of product relevant documentation
- Complete retrofit of your power management system
- Training of your crew
Looking for something else?
We're happy to assist you on location no matter where you are. We'll also help in specifying your power project for any land-based application, offering our cradle to grave services.
Looking for software, documentation or whitepapers?
A unique trademark of DEIF for decades, we offer complimentary unrestricted access to software updates, technically detailed product documentation along with educational and inspirational whitepapers on industry-relevant topics of tomorrow.
Global Sales Manager, Sales Headquarter