Multi-transducer (wind) MTR-3 Wind
DEIF’s multi-transducer is used for measuring on single-phase and 3-phase network topologies.
All measurements are available on the RS485 Modbus communication and up to four analogue outputs can rapidly and easily be configured by a USB 2.0 interface.
MTR-3 also includes standard configurable relays with measured value and timer-controlled tripping for alarm or protection.
MTR-3 provides a cost-effective, compact and powerful solution for your transducer application.
- Suitable for all 1- and 3-phase network topologies
- Up to 1000VL-L AC input
- Accuracy class: 0.5 or 0.3
- Up to 4 analogue outputs
- Measures more than 50 parameters
- RS485 serial Modbus communication
- Fully configurable by USB, no aux. supply required
- Universal power supply of 19-300V DC/40-276V AC