DEIF’s MIB 7000C multi-instrument for measurements and monitoring of single-phase or 3-phase electric energy distribution networks cover readings of more than 50 parameters.
The instrument has four-quad energy measurement and built-in energy counting and comes with free utility software for programming and data viewing.
For applications with just one PV feed-in connection point, the ASC will sense the PV production using the integrated three-phase wiring.
For multiple feed-in points, installing the MIC will enable the ASC to accumulate PC contributions from each meter and show the total PV production.
- 1- or 3-phase TRMS measurements
- Voltage inputs 690 L-L AC
- Accuracy: 0.5 or 1.0
- RS-485 Modbus communication (optional)
- Digital outputs for alarm and energy (optional)
- Supply voltage:
- 100 to 300 V DC
- 100 to 415 V AC 50/60 Hz
Multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII FCT
- Measures voltage, current/active/reactive and apparent power, frequency, energy kWh/kvarh, PF, THD, demand
- For 2- and 3-phase AC network topologies
- Compatible with DEIF’s FCT flexible current transformers (up to 6,000A measuring range) which are ideal for if space is limited