Introduction to Rental Power Generation solution
Sign up for DEIF’s Rental Power webinar on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, at 10 AM CT, and spend 30 minutes getting up to speed on everything there is to know about DEIF’s rental power control solutions.
For years, DEIF has worked in developing high-quality products and solutions to make setting up single and multiple generators in the field quick and easy. Our most recent development is the new AGC-4 MKII that was released in early 2021.
At this webinar, Senior Business Development Manager David Stringer and Service and Support Engineer Jason Allen will go over the features and functions of the DEIF product lineup that are great for the rental market. This includes the EasyConnect feature, motor starting, transformer maintenance, and much more. New developments for the upcoming AGC-4 MK-II will also be discussed.
Save yourself a seat for the webinar – sign up now!
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We will send out a link to the recording after the webinar.
- DEIF’s “Easy connect” solution – How to easily set up an island of up to 32 generators
- DVC- 550 – easy motor starting and transformer magnetization
- RMB – Remote maintenance box for transformer maintenance with up to 32 generators
- Hybrid capability – Power management with solar and battery systems
- TDU-107 – Advanced Touch Display Unit for AGC-4 controllers
- AGC-4 MK-II – More advanced than ever before