Unleash the full potential of your DEIF products
- This training course is for designers who require detailed knowledge of the DEIF controllers capabilities in order to make the right offer to meet application requirements.Designers will learn how to specify a genset controller with regards to option selection, how to design an application for DEIF controllers and how to setup advanced power management applications.
- You will learn how to use the technical documentation as a tool for option selection to meet application requirements
- Through practical exercises, you will learn to setup advanced power management applications using DEIF Utility Software
- Via hands-on training you will gain knowledge about different modes of operation in power management applications
- You will learn to emulate an entire application though practical application and function training
Training is a cornerstone to success
With the rapid advances in generator control and the increasingly sophisticated communication between engines themselves, it has become more necessary than ever for operators and service personnel to receive hands-on training.
DEIF commits to providing our customers with the information and resources necessary for the efficient use of our products. To that end, we offer training sessions for you and your associates to help you learn how to use DEIF generator controllers and software appropriately on our simulation equipment around the world. Attending a DEIF training session will enable you to provide your customers with cost-efficient solutions that meet all common requirements.
We believe in learning by doing. Thus our courses involve hands-on training with simulation and emulation equipment in a clean, hazard-free, and controlled environment. Together we will simulate and troubleshoot a wide range of typical fault conditions and also applications based on input from the course participants without risking damage to your plant.
The sessions are carried out in small groups for greater flexibility and more involvement.
|AGI||Designer level||10/22/2020||Skive, Denmark||EUR 425||Available|