On-site service – when and where you need it
Our highly educated service technicians, project engineers and project managers always stand ready to help solve service task on site.On-site software adjustments, optimising parameter settings, complete system check, Harbour (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Test (SAT) and training of the crew are just a few examples of typical tasks our experts know their way around.
On-site service examples for DEIF products:
- On-site DEIF equipment configuration adjustments
- Optimisation of parameter settings
- Complete functional check
- Crew training
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Harbour (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Test (SAT)
- On-site repair of DEIF equipment
- Exchange of hardware
- Participation in technical meetings as your technical advisor/consultant
Contact us to learn more or to receive a copy of our service and commissioning conditions.
Looking for something else?
We're happy to assist you on location no matter where you are. We'll also help in specifying your power project for any marine or offshore application, offering our cradle to grave services.
Looking for software, documentation or whitepapers?
A unique trademark of DEIF for decades, we offer complimentary unrestricted access to software updates, technically detailed product documentation along with educational and inspirational whitepapers on industry-relevant topics of tomorrow.
Contact us here: