Unleash the full potential of your DEIF products
- This training course is for service technicians and engineers who commission and troubleshoot genset operations.
- You will learn how to use the different configuration inputs, modes of operation, and how to change protection settings.
- You will learn how to use the controller and obtain in-depth knowledge of the functionalities it offers.
- You will learn how to access the menus from the front panel display screen to activate, commission and troubleshoot typical applications. Input from you on your typical applications further build these skills.
- You will learn how to connect the utility software and configure I/Os, parameter settings, and additional operator panels (AOP). This will also involve tuning of PIDs, synchronisation and using the utility software as a troubleshooting tool.
Attending the AGC advanced training session presupposes completion of the AGC Service course.
Training is a cornerstone to success
DEIF commits to providing our customers with the information and resources necessary for the efficient use of our products. To that end, we offer training sessions for you and your associates to help you learn how to use DEIF generator controllers and software appropriately on our simulation equipment around the world. Attending a DEIF training session will enable you to provide your customers with cost-efficient solutions that meet all common requirements.
We believe in learning by doing. Thus our courses involve hands-on training with simulation and emulation equipment in a clean, hazard-free, and controlled environment. Together we will simulate and troubleshoot a wide range of typical fault conditions and also applications based on input from the course participants without risking damage to your plant.
The sessions are carried out in small groups for greater flexibility and more involvement.
|AGC||Service level||11/26/2019 - 11/27/2019||Available|