AGI 4XX Firmware
You’re about to download AGI 4XX Firmware
This software applies to the following DEIF products:
You’re about to download 1.0.195
The main changes implemented since the last version are as follows:
1. Add set LCD colour correction if needed
2. Fastboot support for future Creator version
1. Device Names visible in Codesys V3 are partly wrong, partly incoherent
2. Screen can not be calibrated after orientation change
3. Restore touchscreen calibration from udev after USB touch unmount/remount
4. Do not preserve settings if version differs in major or minor number
5. Don't set interface speed via ethtool if it remains unchanged
6. Give admin permission to access sdcards
7. Add input validation to network settings
8. Trigger failure upon networkmanager errors and more consistent EPAD API Corrections
9. Bridge: use configuration of first interface by default
10. Space button disapperars in Vkeyboard when shift is active
11. Disable Avahi Service by default
12. Users cannot browse OpenVPN configuration files from panel
13. AutoIP mode doesn't work on Bridge
14. Add a tool to take screenshots for internal automatic tests (xwd)
15. Exit command from System Settings menu accessed via browser causes credential request in endless loop
On this page, you can download software updates for your product(s) and help yourself to various utility tools and add-ons that will assist you in setting up, detecting faults and configuring your product(s).
Please be advised that not all of our products can be updated by the user. Nor do all of our products come with a utility tool. Consequently, the list on this page cannot be considered an overview of our product programme.
DEIF will register your download along with the used e-mail address for the purpose of sending out information on future updates, if requested.
DEIF cannot be made responsible for any consequences of failed product updates or use of utility tools. Nor can DEIF A/S be made responsible for consequences of changes in behaviour of products due to a software upgrade. It is always the responsibility of the user to ensure correct set-up and configuration before commissioning. Please study the version log of the software before updating the product.
Licence agreement for software downloaded from www.deif.com
Downloaded software remains the property of DEIF. The software may not be distributed for commercial purposes, changed or reused in full or in part or sold to any third parties.
The latest versions for full functionality
As always, we recommend that you install our offered improvements to fully utilise your DEIF product.
All improved software can be downloaded at your convenience at www.deif.com under “Software”.
Should you have any questions or experience problems finding the relevant software for your product, please feel free to call DEIF A/S at +45 96149614 or your relevant local DEIF office. Alternatively, we are always ready to assist you, if you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press release, June 2015