AGI 407/410 (1.3) BSP
You’re about to download AGI 407/410 (1.3) BSP
You have chosen to download our software.
Within a few seconds, you will receive an email containing a download link.
Having trouble using the software? Please contact email@example.com.
The software is subject to copyright DEIF A/S
By following the above mentioned link and downloading the file you automatically accept DEIF A/S copyright and license agreement (EULA). The license agreement can be found on www.deif.com/software
This software applies to the following DEIF products:
You’re about to download 1.3.797
The main changes implemented since the last version are as follows:
• Added FRAM Backup / Restore support (1.3.786).
• Added watchdog during early boot sequence (1.3.762).
• Added SSH client to configOS image (1.3.741).
• UN6x: Added support for RTSP and MJPEG video streams (1.3.721).
• Added SUMMARY field to license.manifest file (1.3.654).
• Added device compatibility code (1.3.503).
• Backlight timeout is set to 15 minutes (1.3.075).
• Added custom font management to system settings (1.3.054).
• Updating bridge settings will not overwrite the settings that are currently enabled (1.3.797).
• FRAM Manage Target handling (1.3.786).
• Nginx might not be ready when system settings are accessed locally (1.3.750).
• Fixed SW restart issue with a specific 8 GB eMMC (1.3.737).
• Fixed race condition when starting DHCP server on boot (1.3.737).
• Fixed issue with data partition update from local files (1.3.737).
• Web management interface does not work if data partition is full (1.3.737).
• NTP time adjustments not preserved after restore and updates (1.3.717).
• Issues with entering password in authentication window (1.3.698).
• Watchdog might trigger during a BSP update (1.3.667).
• Failure to pull up Ethernet if router service is started at the same time (1.3.654).
• Fixed issue with using VNC with encryption enabled (1.3.652).
• Cyber security: Idle session timeout for VNC server (1.3.632).
• libtiff CVE-2022-0561 and CVE-2022-0562 (1.3.611).
• XSS Protection and HTML/JS validation (1.3.606).
• Implemented loading custom VNC server certificate (1.3.572).
• Implemented CORS access control (1.3.569).
• Added minimum requirements for VNC password (1.3.563).
• Added system domain to store application secrets (1.3.553).
• Added new web server service to system settings with new security options (1.3.553).
• Added support of TLS 1.3 and drop 1.1 in web server (1.3.555).
• Added user passwords to restore functionality in system settings (1.3.532).
• System settings functionality and API to recall secrets (1.3.512).
• Enforce the principle of least privilege (1.3.497).
• Added support to clear data partition without removing applications (1.3.346).
• Users are forced to change password at first login (1.3.079).
• openssl CVE-2022-1292 (1.3.687).
On this page, you can download software updates for your product(s) and help yourself to various utility tools and add-ons that will assist you in setting up, detecting faults and configuring your product(s).
Please be advised that not all of our products can be updated by the user. Nor do all of our products come with a utility tool. Consequently, the list on this page cannot be considered an overview of our product programme.
DEIF will register your download along with the used e-mail address for the purpose of sending out information on future updates, if requested.
DEIF cannot be made responsible for any consequences of failed product updates or use of utility tools. Nor can DEIF A/S be made responsible for consequences of changes in behaviour of products due to a software upgrade. It is always the responsibility of the user to ensure correct set-up and configuration before commissioning. Please study the version log of the software before updating the product.
Licence agreement for software downloaded from www.deif.com
Downloaded software remains the property of DEIF. The software may not be distributed for commercial purposes, changed or reused in full or in part or sold to any third parties.
The latest versions for full functionality
As always, we recommend that you install our offered improvements to fully utilise your DEIF product.
All improved software can be downloaded at your convenience at www.deif.com under “Software”.
Should you have any questions or experience problems finding the relevant software for your product, please feel free to call DEIF A/S at +45 96149614 or your relevant local DEIF office. Alternatively, we are always ready to assist you, if you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.