AGI 407/410 Firmware
You’re about to download AGI 407/410 FirmwareThe software you are trying to download is obsolete. Please download the latest version from this page.
This software applies to the following DEIF products:
You’re about to download 1.0.344
The main changes implemented since the last version are as follows:
- Handle dbus init script remove in migrations.
- US03 xsplash event loop rolled back (prior to infinite progress implementation).
- Run xscreensaver before AGI project (backlight disable not working with fastboot).
- Reset WIFI configuration when Network Settings are restored.
- Fix udev mouse events not triggered if a mouse is plugged in before power on.
- UN6x - Mouse cursor is shown on some applications when a mouse is not plugged in.
- Import cryptodev from master (required by new OpenSSL).
- OpenSSL 1.0.2n: upgrade and patches ported.
- Recipe compatibility fixes for OpenSSL update.
- Grabbed python recipes from master (for updated hashlib APIs based on new openssl).
- Grab latest openssl and openssh recipes from master.
- Grabbed OpenVPN 2.4.4 recipes from meta-open embedded/master.
- Added openssl-backcompat package with OpenSSL 1.0.1e binaries.
- OpenSSL config file fix.
- OpenSSH 7.6.
- Update to OpenVPN 2.4.4 and custom_control_message patch alignment.
- Start ntpd daemon with unsync status.
- Add openssl-backcompat to image.
- Remove warning when enabling SSH service.
- Set PREFERRED_VERSION_openssl = 1.0.2n.
- Hide rpine0 interface from System Settings.
- Add support recipes from meta-fsl-arm to support video codecs on us03.
- Add support for us03 video codecs.
- UN71 - Rename bootloader version tag to B03D and B03Q.
- uS03-jsxx Edited Wifi reset support.
- uS03-jsxx Added Wifi reset support.
- Change "RAM Size" to "Toatal Available RAM".
- us03 has two different bootloaders, b03d and b03q.
- Fix syslog not starting when fastboot and persistent log are both enabled.
- Generate certificate files if missing.
On this page, you can download software updates for your product(s) and help yourself to various utility tools and add-ons that will assist you in setting up, detecting faults and configuring your product(s).
Please be advised that not all of our products can be updated by the user. Nor do all of our products come with a utility tool. Consequently, the list on this page cannot be considered an overview of our product programme.
DEIF will register your download along with the used e-mail address for the purpose of sending out information on future updates, if requested.
DEIF cannot be made responsible for any consequences of failed product updates or use of utility tools. Nor can DEIF A/S be made responsible for consequences of changes in behaviour of products due to a software upgrade. It is always the responsibility of the user to ensure correct set-up and configuration before commissioning. Please study the version log of the software before updating the product.
Licence agreement for software downloaded from www.deif.com
Downloaded software remains the property of DEIF. The software may not be distributed for commercial purposes, changed or reused in full or in part or sold to any third parties.
The latest versions for full functionality
As always, we recommend that you install our offered improvements to fully utilise your DEIF product.
All improved software can be downloaded at your convenience at www.deif.com under “Software”.
Should you have any questions or experience problems finding the relevant software for your product, please feel free to call DEIF A/S at +45 96149614 or your relevant local DEIF office. Alternatively, we are always ready to assist you, if you send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Press release, June 2015