AGI 300/400 SW Pack ver. 2.6.x.x
You’re about to download AGI 300/400 SW Pack ver. 2.6.x.xThe software you are trying to download is obsolete. Please download the latest version from this page.
This software applies to the following DEIF products:
You’re about to download 22.214.171.124
The main changes implemented since the last version are as follows:
- Swap8 conversion for 64bit data type tag
- Enable use of https protocols in web
- [S7ET] Add support for S7-200 SMART
- Static optimisation not working with specific's project
- BadInternalError message shown in logger window even if there is no communication error
- Unable to retrieve parameter value from JS despite the online help suggests to use getProperty
- Properties of widget converted to logic-widget are lost
- Wrong background-colour for an alarm when state is "Triggered Acked"
- DataLink is modified by Creator when edited
- No communication between CDS3 and PLC if it has autoIP plus DHCP assigned IP
- Screen Saver feature doesn't work if CODESYS v3 PLC is activated on HMI
- Alarm history widget listing only default buffer if both history widget with different buffers is in single page
- Missing graphical part for objects in page
- Translation of Macro Action Names missing in (DE/ZH/FR)
- Wrong text properties
- [S7ET] Wrong offset applied to tags of nested structures
- [S7ET] Tags of specific's STEP7 project not properly imported
- Allow to disable the pop-up warning message when panel's date&time modification is more than -1 minute
- Tag attached to group visibility not always read correcly by widget
- [CAND][J193] Add datagram reading to allow fast data update
- [ETIP] Communication issue when more than one Linux HMI connects to an A-B PLC
- [CDS3] Comunication error using IP 127.0.0.1 on Linux panels when Ethernet cable is disconnected
- [CDS3] Unable to resolve node address when default gateway is not set
- Creator crashes when pressing "TAB" key in multilanguage text editor
- Credentials are not reset after pressing Back from SwitchUser page
- Trend project getting Js error with 2.6 build while loading in browser
- Trend widget not working in Web
- Touch button remains in maintained stated after disabled/enabled visibility
- Specific project prints blank pdf files
- Waiting for CODESYS to close message returned when updating panel via USB on WCE platforms
- Mis-alignment of Alarm History widget time in Client when Time on panel is set manually
- [S7ET] Wrong offset applied to consecutive array tags
- Canvas onMousePress event not working on UN65 panels
- Strange static optimisation behaviour
- Table widget refresh issue when used on template pages
- "label" of button connected to a TabledataSrcWgt col is not working
- Logout action takes 1 minute on UN30
- Runtime crashes if download project when Text editor Save/open file dialogue is open
- Runtime crash using Text Editor widget after project download
- Project Manager and message dialogue on PC Runtime do not work using touchscreen
- Keypad no more shown after multiple data entries
- It is not possible to open a particular specific's Creator projects, without Creator crashing
- No permissions in changing language into login page
- Virtual Commissioning - import Tags
- LaunchApplication not working on PC Runtime when activated by an alarm or schedule
- Creator intermittent crash doing group/ungroup i
- [MODT] Protocol optimisation should not be applied on Node Override IP
- Copy/Paste stops working
- DateTime widget on web writes wrong value
- Button release not executed if page change occurs after button press
- Tag not reset after Momentary Button is pressed to Set it and change page
- "Widget conflict" warning message when adding widgets to specific's project
- [MIFX] Intermittent does not ask for Tags when executed in runtime
- Various protocols: fix optimisation of tags with BIT data type
- Various protocols: add Extend function to check if a tag is System Tag
- Extend JS read/write file from network path protected by network credential
- Alarms are not displayed properly in the Alarm History widget
- Memory leak with specific project
- WEB, data entry on grouped objects works but does not show any feedback
- [J193] Data transfer during data never received error can cause continuous transfers
- Alarm Colours do not work in History Alarm Widget.
- Wrong offset in case of tags after a STRUCT
- Install runtime reports wrong info that MD5 check failed transfer aborted ...
- Memory leak due to communication error
- Widgets shown wrong text when taken from user gallery to page due to duplicated widget name
- Widgets in web page show warning icon (data not yet available) at first page load
- Web trend refresh issue
- Tag name with , and ; char not working in alarms action
- Time data type not supported in Web
- Choose time spec for text report printing
- Web - Alarm Colors do not work in History Alarm Widget.
- Add Font Antialiasing property to complex widgets
- Min Y and Max Y properties of trend widget not working on Web
- Creator crashes after save all specific project
- Creator crash when editing custom widget
- Runtime crashes when we pass the out of index value to current selected row in table widget
- Runtime crash in Table widget when tag attached in row
- [OMRE] Implement user configurable protocol timeout in Omron Fins ETH
- Text Editor save file button is enabled only if we select existing file
- Scheduler with actions on Tag stop working if table wgt is in a page (with noCache="1")
- Creator crashes when try to delete a row from TableDatasource widget if a tag is attached in that row
- Creator crash with undo/redo after adding a row/column in Grid Layout
- [ETIP] Does not import some tags in linear mode
- Double-clicking on column header in table widget causes Creator crash..
- [S7ET][MPOB] Add array data type on Internal Memory for protocols in subject (TP)
- Web - Recipe widget works fine with Chrome, Mozilla BUT NOT with IE
- Creator crashes on custom widget gallery page rename
- Creator crashes with Undo after lock and unlock of a custom widget
- Control List buttons are not working after changing the widget Id
- FileName parameter of DumpEventArchive action configured in scheduler not saved
- Creator crashes if deleting last child widget from a custom widget
- The parameter SELECTED is not working for action AckAlarm, ResetAlarm and EnableAlarm
- [MPOB][S7DP] Correct maximum subindex offset size for Input and Output memories type
- Copy/Paste of widgets should maintain same security settings
- Custom widgets modules and inheritance/fixed few minor bugs
- Structured tags not working with button widget
- [MODS] Wrong recovery after spurious data receiving
- [PING] small improvements on protocol gui
- [CDSE][CDSY][ABCE][ABCS] Runtime crash after PLC project download
- Wrong behavior of Creator tags check at project load
- [iPLC3] CODESYS package with all device versions
- Creator crashes on double-clicking table widget
- Parameter not working for General Properties of widgets...
- Table widget: foreground colour on selected row is not working well
- Creator gets crash while changing the background colour of grid layout
- Crash in CANH protocol on project download
- Custom widget not working after project conversion
- Not able to load web project in Mozilla firefox and returns error
- Creator Opacity not maintained when visibility set as false in group widget
- Attached Param Property is removed if we open and close the custom widget dialogue
- Restrict to add param properties with the same id in customised widget
- Field attach to another legacy custom widget is not working
- Node Offline Management: filter protocol errors and activate OFFLINE status only for real TIMEOUT or DISCONNECT errors
- Crash in undo after action with tag
- Runtime crash with example project
- Duplicate licenses/issues on license activation
- Password in simulation cannot accept the credentials
- CODESYS 3: Managing dynamic licenses for TargetVisu and Webvisu
- [PING] possible error in time interval measuring. Avoid usage of "gettimeofday"
- Creator crashes on Undo after attaching tag in Text Editor action.
- Introduce a simple way to enable licenses into hmis without the need to install runtime to the target (Linux only)
- Hierarchical structure of tags into "Attach to" window modified to linear after protocol's parameters edit
- Simulator gets crash while switch online and offline with multiple times in Win10
- Taglocator removed when user edit protocol's properties
- Imported Protocols - Write Tag on Array triggers double write operation
- [S7ET][MPOB][S7DP] S7ET protocol return error message "memtype/datatype combination" when reading bool tag from a DB/array of boolean are not allowed
- Font changes for the label widget defined inside table widget
- Saving the project when creating new tags
- CODESYS runtime is not managing the RemoteTargetVisu license bit.
- Hide not supported widget PTZ controls from Jm4web gallery
- Creator crashes while dragging multiple widgets inside table widget
- [MODT] Communication issues with specific project
- Web show error message when the value NaN is retrieved from getTag function
- SVG image is not correctly represented in Creator if used into a multistate image
- [ETIP] Override for Slot Number
- New VNC server on panels
- [ABDH] Counter and Timer not read correctly
- [ABDH] Protocol doesn't close connection after project unload
- [ABDH] Input and Ouput not imported
- [ABDF][FACO][HISE][KOYO][MAF1][MIFX][OMRF][S7PP] Prevent "Protocol doesn't close connection after project unload"
On this page, you can download software updates for your product(s) and help yourself to various utility tools and add-ons that will assist you in setting up, detecting faults and configuring your product(s).
Please be advised that not all of our products can be updated by the user. Nor do all of our products come with a utility tool. Consequently, the list on this page cannot be considered an overview of our product programme.
DEIF will register your download along with the used e-mail address for the purpose of sending out information on future updates, if requested.
DEIF cannot be made responsible for any consequences of failed product updates or use of utility tools. Nor can DEIF A/S be made responsible for consequences of changes in behaviour of products due to a software upgrade. It is always the responsibility of the user to ensure correct set-up and configuration before commissioning. Please study the version log of the software before updating the product.
Licence agreement for software downloaded from www.deif.com
Downloaded software remains the property of DEIF. The software may not be distributed for commercial purposes, changed or reused in full or in part or sold to any third parties.
The latest versions for full functionality
As always, we recommend that you install our offered improvements to fully utilise your DEIF product.
All improved software can be downloaded at your convenience at www.deif.com under “Software”.
Should you have any questions or experience problems finding the relevant software for your product, please feel free to call DEIF A/S at +45 96149614 or your relevant local DEIF office. Alternatively, we are always ready to assist you, if you send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Press release, June 2015