Single genset controller SGC 120 & 121
The controller stands out, featuring CANbus and Modbus plus it includes nine configurable inputs and six configurable digital outputs.
The controllers have a user-friendly interface and full graphics LCD. They include voltage and frequency measurement for mains and gensets, and electrical load measurement (true RMS). RS-485 and CAN port are available for remote communication. Start and stop gensets remotely using the Remote start/stop function.
Deep sleep mode is a useful feature that extends the battery lifetime by suspending the normal controller functions of when the genset is off.
Configure parameters from a PC using DEIF Smart Connect utility software. Connect to the PC through the controller’s USB Type B port.
Besides, the SGC 121 controller also includes an integrated electronic governing function.
- Auto, manual and remote start/stop modes for operation
- Island application and Automatic Mains Failure (AMF) application support
- Inputs: 3 resistive, 1 analogue I/V ,5 digital inputs
- 6 digital outputs
- Modbus over RS-485
- Monitors 1-phase/3-phase voltage, frequency, load current, and power factor for generator and mains
- Monitors engine safety parameters like lube oil pressure, engine temperature, fuel level and more
- CANbus for engine communication with support for Stage 5/ Tier 4 Final (SGC 120 only)
- Built-in electronic governing function with the help of a rotary actuator (SGC 121 only)