Power relay RMP-111D
The RMP-111D is a protective overload power relay for generator and prime mover protection.
Protection against overload is crucial in setups where the prime mover is under-dimensioned in proportion to the AC generator.
The versatile unit features a number of adjustable parameters.
- P>: 25 to 125 %. 2 W 3, 3 W 3 (4)
- Overload and reverse power
- P>: 25 to 125 %, -P>: 0 to 25 %. 2 W 3, 3 W 3 (4)
- Reverse power
- P>: 0 to 25 %. 1 W (4), 1 W 3
- Generator and prime mover protection
- ANSI code 32
- 3-phase measurement
- LED indication of alarm condition
- Timer-controlled tripping
- LED indication for activated relay
- 35 mm DIN rail or base mounting