On-site service – when and where you need it
Our highly educated service technicians, project engineers and project managers always stand ready to help solve service task on site.On-site software adjustments, optimising parameter settings, complete system check, Harbour (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Test (SAT) and training of the crew are just a few examples of typical tasks our experts know their way around.
On-site service examples for DEIF products:
- On-site DEIF equipment configuration adjustments
- Optimisation of parameter settings
- Complete functional check
- Crew training
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Harbour (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Test (SAT)
- On-site repair of DEIF equipment
- Exchange of hardware
- Participation in technical meetings as your technical advisor/consultant
Contact us to learn more or to receive a copy of our service and commissioning conditions.
Check it out now.