A knowledge-based company, DEIF designs, manufactures and markets instrumentation and intelligent power and energy management solutions.
The DEIF Group has sales offices, competence centres and training facilities in twelve key markets in Europe, Asia and the Americas, as well as distributors, system integrators and a trusted service partner network that extends to an additional 35 countries.
DEIF’s regional and local anchors guarantee a “glocal” view as well as unrivalled response times for maintenance, repairs, replacements or upgrades, 24/7/365. The group’s infrastructure reflects our mission and continued drive to invest in our strategic reach and provide our partners with convenient and affordable knowledge-sharing, guaranteeing rapid response times for commissioning or unplanned service.
The only market player to offer day-to-day spare part delivery, DEIF maintains a guaranteed five year supply of spare parts for standard controllers.
A DEIF solution is a greener choice because it means optimised operation: life extensions and other advanced technologies make our customers’ assets more valuable and operationally more efficient.
Keywords about DEIF:
- Headquarters and production plant in Skive, Denmark: 21,600 m2
- Annual CO2 emission reductions at the premises in Skive: 52,500 kg
- With 500+ employees, emissions per employee have been cut by 21%
- 20% of DEIF’s employees work in R&D
- DEIF headquarters is also home to DEIF’s certified test centre
- DEIF is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- 2013 (group overview, consolidated financial highlights and KPI's, report)